Have you ever wondered how kitchens across the country differ? We have, too!
One of the things we love most at StoneImpressions is getting to see our artisan natural stone tiles installed in a home. It’s fascinating to see how different designers interpret the same pattern, and how the same space can look tremendously different just by virtue of where the project is geographically located.
Today, we’re showing you a few of our favorite kitchens far and wide. From Hawaii to Maine, take a trip with us down StoneImpressions kitchen tile installation lane.
Coast to Coast: 5 Kitchens Across the Country
1. Kauai, Hawaii Coastal Kitchen
For this cross-country trip, we’ve chosen this Kauai, Hawaii as our starting location. This divine coastal kitchen designed by Tapia + Design features our Made to Order Lotus tile in the colorway Shadow on Carrara marble. Here, the flower-inspired Lotus tile adds an extra element of coastal-inspired design while creating a stunning focal feature for this light and airy kitchen.
2. Seattle, Washington Cool Grey Kitchen
Doesn’t this kitchen look inviting? This cool grey kitchen in Seattle, designed by Kirk Riley Design, features the Arya tile design from our quick-ship program. Arya in Farsi means “friend”, which is probably why this tile backsplash makes this kitchen feel so alluring! For this space, the design team selected this tile in the Bay Blue colorway on Carrara marble, giving the kitchen added character and charm.
3. Lindon, Utah Timeless Elegance Kitchen
Over in Lindon, Utah, we have this gorgeous and glamorous kitchen. Here, the Four Chairs Furniture design team used our Arabian-inspired Medina tile in Onyx to amplify the luxe nature of this classic design. We love how the gold lattice tile artwork ties in seamlessly with the overall design and the tile’s ebony pearls mirror the ebony accents seen throughout.
4. Larchmont, New York Traditional Kitchen
4. Moving across the country, we find this charming, traditional kitchen nestled up in Larchmont, New York. Designed by Scott Weinlein of Majestic Kitchens + Bath, this conventional kitchen offers extraordinary detail, thanks to our Harlan tile. A nouveau tile, the Harlan pattern tile commands attention as the kitchen backsplash. The tile’s striking Blue colorway and Carrara marble take this traditional kitchen and elevate it to a whole new level.
5. Falmouth, Maine Modern Farmhouse Kitchen
Finally, we’ve come to the end of our cross-country trip. Up in Falmouth, Maine, our fan-favorite Ventana tile breathes new life into this modern farmhouse kitchen, designed by Kitchen Cove Design Co. The Ventana tile is a favorite for a reason: it offers sophistication that’s suitable for any home type. Here, the design team opted for the Ventana tile in Bronze on Carrara to create an East Coast kitchen you’d want to spend all day in.
We hope you enjoyed this short jaunt around the country. We can’t wait to see what StoneImpressions tile installations pop up and where in the new year! Make sure to follow us on Instagram to stay up to date on the latest StoneImpressions designs and installations featuring our natural stone art tiles.